Friday, August 12, 2011

Shhhh! Quiet! We're Listening!

Lately we've had inquiries on our activities this Summer. In fact, Star Promoz was recently accused of being - *gasp* - silent all Summer... and we couldn't be prouder of this accusation!

Personally, I'm known for matching clients to the items that best "fit" their businesses. Marketing budgets that include branded items must also consider that any marketing expense is an investment. Would you invest blindly in a new business venture or the stock market? I hope not! You shouldn't invest money into branded items without speaking with someone who is listening to your needs and strategizing for your business.

This means that the majority of my time is spent listening! I listen to WHO is the target for branded items, WHAT has worked in the past for my clients and WHEN the items are needed. I listen to what makes my client special in their field, and the ways that my client's products or services are different than the competition's products or services.

Sometimes I'm like a BRAND therapist, through the ups and downs! I'm there for my clients when business is slow - brainstorming ways to increase sales - and I provide support for my clients when business is booming - meeting deadlines for items that were needed yesterday.

In other words, YES! We've been quiet all Summer. And beyond assisting our network with invaluable sales and marketing tips, we're going to continue our quiet trend!



No comments:

Post a Comment